Bonine Antiemetic Chewable Motion-Sickness Relief Tablets, Raspberry
Bonine, the once-daily travel tablet, helps prevent dizziness, nausea, and vomiting associated with motion sickness so you can travel with confidence. Take one chewable raspberry-flavored tablet 60 minutes before hitting the road to prevent motion sickness, ensuring all-day protection. If you are prone to feeling queasy when you hop in a car, on a plane, or in a boat, this convenient bundle is for you. The original 16-count package provides anytime nausea relief while the compact 12-count travel pack fits in your travel kit to fight motion sickness on the go. Enjoy your day with a remedy that's as effective as Original Formula Dramamine with less drowsiness, helping you stay awake as you travel. Featuring a meclizine formula that provides nausea relief for up to 24 hours, Bonine motion sickness tablets are a must-have for your next cruise, road trip, or long bus ride.
- 12 tablets with Meclizine Hydrochloride to treat and prevent motion sickness, sea sickness and airsickness
- This fruity raspberry chewable tablet is a great addition to your cruise ship accessories and travel medicine kits
- The chewable tablet form makes it easy to transport and consume
- Take one hour before travel for up to 24 hours of protection for motion sickness
- Provides nausea relief for adults and children 12 and up
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet: Meclizine HCl (25 mg). Purpose: Antiemetic. Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, FD&C Red 40 Lake, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Raspberry Flavor, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Stearic Acid, Vanilla Flavor.
Active Ingredient Name: Meclizine Hydrochloride
Instructions: To be taken one hour before travel starts. Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 to 2 tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor.