Bonine Max Strength Chewable Tablets, Peppermint
Bonine Maximum Strength Chewable Motion Sickness Tablets, Peppermint, 16 Ct
Bonine Maximum Strength Tablets with 50mg of meclizine HCL for motion sickness relief prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, and dizziness; there is nothing stronger without a prescription. Bonine MAX’s non-drowsy chewable tablets comes in a refreshing peppermint flavor.
- NOTHING STRONGER WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION: Why let nausea or motion sickness ruin your day? With 16 total tablets of 50 mg of Meclizine Hydrochloride, this max strength antiemetic will keep nausea away for 24 hours so you can enjoy your day
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: Bonine's chewable nausea medicine contains 50mg of meclizine hcl for those in need of serious relief from motion sickness symptoms. That's the strongest over-the-counter nausea relief available
- CONVENIENT CHEWABLES: Bonine chewable motion sickness tablets are a perfect addition to your travel kit - no water needed! Treat your symptoms quickly and easily with this peppermint flavored chewable tablet
- FOR ALL LIFE'S ADVENTURES: If car rides, air travel, boat rides or video games make you queasy, Bonine can help. Our nausea relief tablets help on cruises, road trips, fishing trips, rollercoasters, while using your phone or computer - you name it!
- 24 HOUR RELIEF: Quick, long-lasting relief for adults and children 12 yrs old & up. For the best results & protection from motion sickness, take a tablet one hour before travel or anticipated motion sickness symptoms for continual 24 hours of relief
Do not take more than directed. Dosage should be taken one hour before travel starts. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets whole. Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over:: Take 1 chewable tablets once daily or as directed by a doctor.
Active Ingredients: (in each tablet) Meclizine HCI 50mg (Antiemetic) Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Lactose Anhydrous, Magnesium Stearate, Saccharin Sodium, Silicon Dioxide
Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor Ask a doctor before use if you have: difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland; glaucoma; a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers When using this product: alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic beverages If pregnant or breast-feeding