Visine Advanced Eye Drops Redness + Irritation Relief, 0.5 fl. oz UK
Visine Advanced Eye Drops Redness + Irritation Relief, 0.5 fl. oz
- 0.5-fl. oz bottle of Visine Advanced Redness + Irritation Relief Lubricating Eye Drops
- Temporarily relieves dry eyes due to external irritations like weather and screen-time
- Contains tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride which provides red eye relief
- Hydrating moisturizers soothe, refresh and cool to help relieve irritation and dry eye
- These lubricating eye drops relieve minor eye irritation and protect against further irritation
- The moisturizing formula works to provide redness and eye irritation relief to get the Red Out
- Visine is backed by 60 years of science and expertise
- For use, put one to two drops in the affected eye up to four times daily
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive: benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, And sodium chloride.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Dextran 70 0.1% (Lubricant) Polyethylene glycol 400 1% (Lubricant) Povidone 1% (Lubricant) Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05% (redness reliever) Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Active Ingredients: Active: dextran 10.1%, polyethylene glycol 400 1%, povidone 1%, tetrahydrozoline HCI 0.05%.
Instructions: Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor Other Information Store at 15° to 25° C (59° to 77° F)