Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 1% Ketoconazole 7 Fl Oz
Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with 1% Ketoconazole, Fresh Scent, 7 Fl Oz
- Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 7 fl oz
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Dandruff stays off your head & shoulders with this dandruff treatment shampoo that helps relieve itchy & flaky scalps. When using your regular shampoo and conditioner use twice a week between washes. Works on all hair types & gray hair.
- ANTI DANDRUFF: Fight dandruff and flakiness with Nizoral A-D if you've tried products by Neutrogena, Neutrogena T/Gel, Head and Shoulders, Selsun Blue, Dove, John Masters Organics, WOW Skin Products, Denorex, and Biolage.
- ITCHY SCALP: Dandruff is caused when scalp-cells regenerate at an accelerated rate faster than scalps can handle. With hormones, diet, stress & genes, dandruff can be fought with the clinically proven anti-dandruff shampoo Nizoral, with ketoconazole 1%.
- DANDRUFF TREATMENT: Clinically proven Nizoral helps maintain a healthy scalp with the anti-dandruff shampoo that kills dandruff & controls itchiness & flaking. A soft shampoo with ketoconazole, use it twice a week between shampoos for a flake-free scalp.
- KETOCONAZOLE: This dandruff relief shampoo is made with ketoconazole 1%, an effective ingredient that binds to your hair's natural protein to kill dandruff. Your scalp remains flake-free with the shampoo's thick lather & leaves hair manageable & shiny
Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Use it just twice a week
- Ketoconazole 1% controls flaking, scaling, and itching
- Leaves your hair dandruff-free
- Gentle enough to use on color treated, chemically processed, or gray hair
- Helps control hair loss from dandruff
Adults and children 12 years and over: Wet hair thoroughly. Apply shampoo, generously lather, rinse thoroughly. Repeat. Use every 3-4 days for up to 8 weeks or as directed by a doctor. Then use only as needed to control dandruff. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor. Other information: Store between 35 degrees and 86 degrees F (2 degrees and 30 degrees C).Protect from light .Protect from freezing. See top panel for lot number and expiration date.
Active Ingredient: Ketoconazole 1% Inactive Ingredients: Acrylic acid polymer (carbomer 1342), butylated hydroxytoluene, cocamide MEA, FD&C Blue #1, fragrance, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-7, quaternium-15, sodium chloride, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid, sodium laureth sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, water