MG217 Multi-Symptom Ointment 4 oz UK
MG217 Medicated Coal Tar Ointment Cream
MG217 Medicated Coal Tar Psoriasis Ointment is infused with coal tar to help slow the rapid growth of skin cells and restore the skin’s appearance. Coal tar is the only non-prescription active ingredient that works by slowing down excessive cell reproduction. This reduces the inflammation, itching and scaling of psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. The moisturizing ointment base locks in moisture, enhancing efficacy and conditioning the skin.
- Intensive strength formula – Fortified with Vitamins A, D, and E
- Effectively relieves itching and redness while promoting healthy, clean skin
- Helps eliminate scales and moisturizes skin
- Provides a thick layer of treatment that doesn’t need to be reapplied as often
- Helps prevent psoriasis symptom recurrence
- Ointment base locks in skin’s natural moisture and prevents overnight itching
- Doctor recommended ingredient
- Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation
General directions: Apply to affected areas 1 to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician.
Coal Tar 2% (from Coal Tar Topical Solution, USP 20%)
Petrolatum, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
For external use only. Use only as directed. Ask a doctor before use for prolonged periods, if condition covers a large area of the body, around the rectum or in the genital area or groin, with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs. Do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a physician. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Not recommended for use on scalp unless directed by a physician as ointment may be difficult to remove from hair. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or condition does not improve after regular use of this product as directed. Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product, as it may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.