Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Water Resistant Spray SPF 50, 5.5 oz
Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Water Resistant Spray SPF 50, 5.5 oz#
Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Water Resistant Spray SPF 50, 8.3 oz:
- From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand. Protect your child's skin from harmful UV rays with this dermatologist-tested and pediatrician-recommended sunscreen brand.
- Continuous spray works at any angle for maximum coverage and delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes), this formula stays on strong when kids play so it won't run into eyes and sting.
- Perfect for a trip to the beach, outdoor sports, and playing in the yard, this sunscreen is convenient for everyday use.
- This pack includes one 5.5-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen spray.
Stop Use Indications: For external use only Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking Do not use if damaged or broken skin. When using this product ? keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. ? do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120?F. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Skin Care Concern: Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: SD alcohol 40-B (72.6% v/v), acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, stearoxythrimethylsilane, glycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A palmitate), caprylic/capric triglyceride
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 5%
Instructions: ? apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure ? do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face ? use in well-ventilated areas ? reapply: ? after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating ? immediately after towel drying ? at least every 2 hours ? Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: ? limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. ? 2p.m. ? wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses ? children under 6 months: Ask a doctor