Compound W Wart Remover Liquid 0.31 fl Oz
Compound W Maximum Strength Fast Acting Liquid Wart Remover, 0.31 fl oz
- Compound W Maximum Strength Fast Acting Liquid effectively removes common and plantar warts
- Fast Acting Liquid with WartSeal starts working instantly and is a maximum strength wart remover without a prescription
- Features a liquid salicylic acid formula with a convenient, precision tip brush applicator
- Compound W is the number one most trusted and dermatologist recommended brand for wart removal treatment (National Consumer Panel 52 Week Data: 1/28/2018, 1/27/2019, 1/26/2020 and IQVIA Claim Substantiation Validation Statement, 12/11/18 - 11/30/19)
- Contains one 0.31 fl oz bottle of Maximum Strength Fast Acting Liquid Wart Remover; for use by adults and children 3 years of age or older
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol; Camphor; Castor Oil; Collodion; Ether; Ethylcellulose; Hypophosphorous Acid; Menthol; Polysorbate 80
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (17% w/w). Purpose: Wart Remover. Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (21.2% v/v), Camphor, Castor Oil, Collodion, Ether (63.6%), Ethylcellulose, Hypophosphorous Acid, Menthol, Polysorbate 80.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid
Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Using applicator, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart. Let dry. Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.