Basic Care Maximum Strength Famotidine Tablets, 200 Count
Basic Care Maximum Strength Famotidine 20mg Tablets, 200 Count
Compare to Maximum Strength Pepcid AC active ingredient. Just one tablet of Basic Care Maximum Strength Famotidine Tablets 20 mg prevents and relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods & beverages. This gluten free heartburn medicine is intended for adults and children 12 years and over. Helps prevent meal-induced heartburn when taken at least 10-60 minutes before eating. Lasts up to 12 hours.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: This product contains 20 mg of famotidine, an acid reducer for heartburn relief, which compares to the active ingredient in Maximum Strength Pepcid AC.
- RELIEVES HEARTBURN: Basic Care Maximum Strength Famotidine Tablets 20 mg help to relieve heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- PREVENTS HEARTBURN: Taken 10 to 60 minutes ahead of time, Basic Care Famotidine Tablets 20 mg prevents heartburn due to acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages.
- JUST ONE TABLET prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages. This heartburn medicine lasts up to 12 hours. Use for adults & children 12 years and over. This product is gluten free.
- HEARTBURN MEDICINE: The active ingredient in Basic Care Famotidine Tablets 20 mg is an H2-blocker, which works as an acid reducer to help relieve heartburn. Lasts up to 12 hours. Use for adults and children 12 years and over.
- Packaging May Vary
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers. Do not use: if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor; with other acid reducers. Ask a doctor before use if you have: had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain.
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Famotidine 20 mg. Purpose: Acid reducer. Inactive ingredients: carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, lactose (monohydrate), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talc, and titanium dioxide.
Adults and children 12 years and over: to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew; to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn; do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Other information: read the directions and warnings before use; keep the carton. It contains important information. Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from moisture and light. Uses: relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages.