AmLactin UK Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion + Ceramides, 7.9 Ounce, Pump Bottle
AmLactin Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion
AmLactin Rapid Relief Lotion is ideal for use on large areas of the body, such as the arms, legs, trunk and back with visibly rough, flaky dry skin. AmLactin Rapid Relief Lotion is the only patented formula to combine ULTRAPLEX* plus three ceramides. It is a dermatologist-recommended body lotion that is clinically proven to relieve dryness for 24 hours. Use AmLactin Rapid Relief Lotion for instant plus visible results and uncover visibly soft, silky, youthful-looking skin.
- 24-HOUR RELIEF: AmLactin Rapid Relief is the only patented formula to combine our powerful Alpha Hydroxy Therapy, Lactic Acid, plus 3 ceramides. It is clinically proven to relieve dry skin for 24 hours.
- RESTORING LOTION WITH CERAMIDES: Alpha Hydroxy Acids gently exfoliate dry skin while ceramides help lock in moisture. Instantly improve visibly dry, flaky skin with AmLactin Rapid Relief.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: AmLactin is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand with AHA. Our therapeutic exfoliant lotions help lock in moisture & relieve dry, flaky, rough or bumpy skin.
- SMOOTH & SOFTEN: Our formulas combine a gentle AHA exfoliant with moisturizers to boost the skin's natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation & deeply moisturize for younger-looking skin.
- MORE THAN MOISTURIZERS: AmLactin's therapeutic formulas go beyond traditional lotions & creams. We combine the power of Lactic Acid with emollients & humectants to help reveal smoother, healthier-looking skin with daily use.
Ingredients: Water Aqua, Ammonium Lactate, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Lactate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate ULTRAPLEX Formula Ammonium Lactate, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Lactate
Instructions: Apply 1-2 times daily or as directed by a physician. Mild stinging or irritation may occur on sensitive or broken skin. If this persists, discontinue use. Not intended for facial use.