ALCON Pataday Once Daily Relief Allergy Eye Drops 2.5 ml
ALCON Pataday Once Daily Relief Allergy Eye Drops by Alcon, for Eye Allergy Itch Relief, 2.5 ml
Get fast eye care and allergy itch relief with Pataday Once Daily Eye Allergy Relief Drops, available without a prescription. A single eye drop of Pataday Once Daily Relief features the ingredient doctors prescribed most for eye allergy itch relief caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander. Pataday Once Daily Relief is applied to the eye to reduce itchy allergy symptoms fast by working directly on the cells that make eyes itch for fast eye allergy itch relief that lasts all day. Shop the entire Pataday assortment of eye care products online or in-store at Walmart. Choose Pataday, the #1 selling eye allergy itch relief brand.
- One drop. Once a day. Works fast.
- #1 Doctor-Prescribed Eye Allergy Itch Relief Ingredient
- Pataday Once Daily Relief provides eye allergy itch relief up to 16 hours
- Can be used for eye allergy itch relief year-round for both indoor and outdoor allergies
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to pollen
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to grass
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to animal hair
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to dander
- Approved for children ages 2 and older
- Active ingredient: Olopatadine (0.2%)
- For external use only
- Only for use in the eye
- Remove contact lenses before using Pataday, then wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting lenses
- Available for purchase without having to visit a healthcare professional
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) once daily, no more than once per day Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor Do not use: - if solution changes color or becomes cloudy - if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product - to treat contact lens related irritation When using this product: - do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination - remove contact lenses before use - wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use - replace cap after each use
Active Ingredients: Olopatadine (0.2%) (Equivalent to Olopatadine Hydrochloride 0.222%). Purpose: Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%), Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Edetate Disodium, Hydrochloric Acid/Sodium Hydroxide (Adjust pH), Povidone, Purified Water, and Sodium Chloride.
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, povidone, dibasic sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, edetate disodium, hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide (adjust pH), and purified water. Active Ingredients: Olapatadine (0.2%)