Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment Without Hydrocortisone UK
Zymox Otic Pet Ear Treatment without Hydrocortisone 1.25 fl. oz
Zymox Otic is used for the treatment of acute and chronic inflammation of the external ear in dogs and cats caused by bacterial, viral and yeast infections. Treat once a day for 7 days for acute infection and once a day for 14 days for chronic infection. Do not use in conjunction with other topical ear medications or cleaners.
- Effectively treats acute and chronic inflammation of the external ear in dogs and cats caused by bacterial, viral and yeast infections.
- Contains three bio-active enzymes that have been tested to be antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral.
- Perfect for multi-pet households or long-term maintenance.
- After a week of daily applications, the infection should be gone; though, chronic infections may need two weeks of daily application for relief.
- This liquid solution acts as both a cleaner and a treatment, in just one easy application daily.
Shake well, then apply liberally to un-cleaned ear, filling ear canal, Gently massage and work into infected area. Wipe to remove excess. Apply once a day for 7 days, 14 days for chronic ears. Safe for extended use on persistant cases.
Important: Do not clean ears before or during use. Do not use in conjunction with other topical ear products or cleaners. Do not allow water in or near ear during use, reapply if water gets in ear. If condition persists or worsens, discontinued use and consult your veterinarian.