Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy Ear Drops
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy, 4 oz. – Medicated Ear Drops to Help Relieve Bacterial and Fungal Infections in Dogs and Cats – Cleans and Deodorizes
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy is medically formulated to help relieve and prevent infections in dogs and cats gently and safely. The properties reduce foul odors, redness and swelling, while also providing daily care to keep your pet’s ears healthy. In addition, these dog and cat ear drops clean and deodorize the ear canal to clear up some of the symptoms associated with dog and cat ear infections such as ear/head scratching, discolored discharge from ears, foul odor, redness, swelling, scabs and crust around ear, hair loss around ear, head shaking/tilting, loss of hearing, vertigo, and walking in circles. The veterinary-grade ingredients in our 4 oz. bottle of ear drops for dogs and cats - Ketoconazole, Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Salicylic Acid – are proven to help relieve and prevent ear infections in dogs, cats and other small animals. It is alcohol-free, has a mild scent and is completely painless when applied to your pets. You can easily clean and dry their delicate ears as frequently as needed for a healthy and happy pet. For best results, fill ear canal with Ear Therapy and massage your pet’s ears, especially below ear canal, to allow solution to penetrate. Allow pet to shake head and gently clean inside of ears with a clean towel. We know that your dogs and cats are more than just pets - they are part of the family - so Veterinary Formula Clinical Care designs premium medicated products that pet parents can actually afford. Your dog and cat will feel relief from the all-too-common ear infection, and you will notice less odor, ear and head scratching – making you both happy and able to focus on more important things like walks, games and snuggles. It’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, so if you suspect your dog has an ear infection, please consult your veterinarian.
- HELPS RELIEVE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Ear Therapy is medically formulated to help relieve infections in dogs and cats; The properties reduce foul odors, redness and swelling
- CLEANS AND DEODORIZES – These medicated ear drops for dogs and cats clean and deodorize the ear canal to clear up odor and other symptoms associated with dog and cat ear infections, while providing daily care maintenance for a healthy pet
- GENTLE FOR SENSITIVE EARS – This bottle of medicated pet ear drops is alcohol-free and gentle enough for frequent use; It has a mild scent and is completely painless for your pets; You can clean and dry their delicate ears as frequently as needed
- FOR DOGS AND CATS – Clinical Care Ear Therapy is great for dogs, cats and small animals over 12 weeks to prevent ear infections and for daily care to keep your pet healthy
- EFFECTIVE & AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients, available at an affordable price; We know dogs and cats are more than just pets because we are pet parents too.
- Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C