Reese's Pinworm Medicine
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Reeses Pinworm Medicine Pyrantel Pamoate Suspension, Full Prescription Strength
Full-prescription strength. Single dose effectiveness. For the entire family. Measuring cup included. Doctor recommended. This product contains 4mg of sodium per teaspoon.
- For the treatment of pinworms
- Single dose effectiveness
- Doctor recommended
DirectionsShake well before use.
Read bottle label and package insert carefully before taking this medication.
Treat the entire household unless otherwise advised.
Do not repeat treatment unless directed by a doctor. This product can be taken any time of day, with or without meals. It may be taken alone or with milk or fruit juice. Use of a laxative is not necessary prior to, during or after medication. If signs of pinworms persist after treatment, consult a doctor.
- Less than 25 lbs. or under 2 years old: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- 25-37 lbs.: 1/2 teaspoonful (as a single dose)
- 38-62 lbs: 1 teaspoonful (as a single dose)
- 63-87 lbs: 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls (as a single dose)
- 88-112 lbs: 2 teaspoonfuls (as a single dose)
- 113-137 lbs: 2 1/2 teaspoonfuls (as a single dose)
- 138-162 lbs: 3 teaspoonfuls (as a single dose)
- 163-187 lbs: 3 1/2 teaspoonfuls (as a single dose)
- 188 lbs and over: 4 teaspoonfuls (as a single dose)
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Ask a doctor before use if
- You're pregnant
- Have liver disease
Active Ingredients: in each 1mL: Pyrantel Pamoate - 144 mg/mL (Anthelmintic)
Inactive Ingredients: Banana Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylcellulose, Povidone, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water