Psoriasin Deep Moisturizing Ointment - 2% Coal Tar - Stops Psoriasis Itching, Scaling, Redness - 4.2 oz UK
Psoriasin Deep Moisturizing Ointment - 2% Coal Tar - Stops Psoriasis Itching, Scaling, Redness - 4.2 oz
Treat your psoriasis symptoms where they start. The coal tar in Psoriasin Deep Moisturizing Ointment slows down the excessive skin cell production that is the root cause of psoriasis symptoms. Psoriasin Deep Moisturizing Ointment delivers coal tar in a base that locks in moisture for hours to help restore your skin's appearance. Psoirasin Deep Moisturizing Ointment treats psoriasis symptoms where they start, to help stop the itching, flaking, redness and related discomforts associated with psoriasis. Formulated in a soothing ointment base, it penetrates the skin while the rich moisturizing ingredients help create a barrier to lock in moisture for hours - so it's great for overnight use. Use Psoriasin Deep Moisturizing Ointment to relieve symptoms of psoriasis and to help restore your skin to a more natural looking appearance.
- TREAT SYMPTOMS WHERE THEY START: Psoriasin Deep Moisture Ointment helps to stop the itching, scaling, and redness that comes with psoriasis. Our formula is made to sooth, penetrate, and lock in moisture for maximum symptom relief.
- SKIN THERAPY: Psoriasin Deep Moisturizing Ointment is an advanced healing therapy made with coal tar to slow down the excessive skin cell production that is the root cause of psoriasis symptoms--plus it can complement topical steroids when appropriate.
- PSORIASIS PAIN: Soothe flaky skin, itchy skin, cracked skin, & rashy skin that comes with psoriasis. Psoriasin ointment is formulated to provide skin with deep moisture, relieve symptoms of psoriasis & help restore skin to a smooth, natural appearance.
- TRY THEM ALL: Psoriasin produces a variety of products to help you combat your psoriasis symptoms. In addition to the Deep Moisturizing Ointment, try our Daytime Skin Relief Cream, and Daytime Relief Vanishing Gel.
- PSORIASIN QUALITY: Compare Psoriasin's healing, moisturizing ointment against brands like DermaPhor, Aquaphor, Bag Balm, Vaniply, Aquaphilic, GNC, Dr. Hess, Aveno, Seven 7, Neutrogena, Lucas' Papaw, Basic Organics, Kerasal, O'Keeffe's, CeraVe, and doTerra.
What is Psoriasis?
Normal skin cells multiply, mature, and shed on a regular basis. In those afflicted with psoriasis, skin cells appear to multiply much faster than normal, with excessive skin cells accumulating on the skin surface. In its most common form, these clusters of cells form scaly, reddish patches, called plaques, which are often unsightly, itchy, and uncomfortable.
First visible outbreaks of psoriasis may be prompted by a stress such as surgery, major infection or even minor skin irritation or injury such as an abrasion, burn, or cut. After the first outbreak, psoriasis flare-ups tend to come and go without any regularity or frequency.
The number of flare-ups and their intensity may differ from case to case. Although there is no known cure for psoriasis, regular treatment with an effective topical medication like Psoriasin can provide remarkable relief from the appearance and discomfort of psoriasis plaques.
Coal Tar, Psoriasin, and Cortisone
Do you have 'Cortisone Skin'?
Topical Steroids and Psoriasis Symptom Control. Topical steroids, such as hydrocortisone, are a frequently used psoriasis symptom treatment. Although topical steroids can produce rapid symptom relief, continuous use of them may cause potential side effects such as skin thinning or a changed skin appearance.
How Coal Tar Works
The coal tar in Psoriasin slows down the excessive skin cell production that is the root cause of psoriasis symptoms. No other FDA compliant non-prescription drug ingredient works this way*. Slowing excessive skin cell production means it can help reduce the itching, scaling and redness of psoriasis. With regular use as directed, Psoriasin can even help prevent recurrence of psoriasis symptoms. And coal tar can be used to complement topical steroid therapies.
Should Psoriasin be a part of your psoriasis treatment plan?
Due to the well documented side effects of topical steroids, some experts recommend using intermittent therapy (also called weekend or pulse therapy). This type of treatment involves applying a topical steroid for three consecutive days each week followed by four days of a coal tar medication like Psoriasin. Ask your doctor if this approach might be right for you
Coal Tar, Ethanol, Light Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Polysorbate 80.