MG217 UK Multi-Symptom 2% Coal Tar Psoriasis Gel
MG217 Non-Drying Multi-Symptom 2% Coal Tar Psoriasis Gel - 4 oz
Manage your psoriasis symptoms with MG217 Psoriasis Non-Drying Multi-Symptom 2% Coal Tar Gel. Active ingredient coal tar provides multi-symptom relief by slowing down excessive cell reproduction, thus reducing itching, scaling and plaque build-up. Also developed to help ease symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis, this extra strength formula is specially formulated with provitamin B5, aloe and bisabolol to moisturize skin, reduce water loss, promote healthy skin appearance and offer fast absorbing relief. Feel your best with this psoriasis gel, recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation.
- Psoriasis treatment provides multi symptom relief for itchy skin by slowing down excessive cell reproduction to reduce redness and flaky skin
- Psoriasis relief formulated with provitamin B5, aloe and bisabolol to moisturize dry itchy skin
- Helps relieve symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis and skin redness
- Topical treatments for seborrheic coal tar for psoriasis recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation
- Extra strength formula
- Relieves itching, scaling and redness
- Reduces inflammation and irritation
- Helps prevent symptom recurrence
- Higher coal tar percentage than Psoriasin® – 2% vs. 1.25%*
- Pleasant fragrance
- Doctor recommended active ingredient
- Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation
- Specially formulated with Provitamin B5, Aloe and Bisabolol to:
- Moisturize skin
- Reduce water loss
- Promote healthy skin appearance
- Offer fast absorbing, non-greasy relief
Relieve and Moisturize
Provides multi-symptom relief by slowing down excessive cell reproduction.
Psoriasis gel helps relieve symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis.
Extra Strength Formula
Formulated with provitamin B5, aloe and bisabolol to moisturize skin.
Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation.
Coal tar 2%, Purified Water, Alcohol, PEG-8, Polysorbate 80, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Decolorized Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dexpanthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Alpha-Bisabolol, EDTA
Adults apply to affected area 1 to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician.