MG217 3% Salicylic Acid Moisturizing Psoriasis Cream
MG217 Medicated Moisturizing Psoriasis Cream With 3% Salicylic Acid, Multi-symptom, Fragrance Free, 3.5 Fl Oz
MG217 Multi-Symptom Moisturizing Psoriasis Cream, 3.5 oz.MG217 Moisturizing Psoriasis Cream With 3% Salicylic Acid fights and controls flaking, scaling skin with its unique medicated seborrheic dermatitis cream formula. The fast-absorbing, fragrance free moisturizing skin cream provides non-irritating seborrheic dermatitis treatment for relief from redness, itching and scaling. The maximum strength salicylic acid cream for itchy skin includes Provitamin B5, avocado oil, vitamin E, allantoin, panthenol, shea butter, bisabolol, Oregon-grape root extract, and aloe to help prevent psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis symptom recurrence. The perfect medicated skin cream to use throughout the day, this moisturizing cream for dry skin absorbs quickly and doesn't stain upon contact. Feel like your best self with MG217 psoriasis cream, a salicylic acid treatment recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a chronic, auto-immune disease that appears on the skin. Psoriasis occurs when skin cells quickly rise from their origin below the surface of the skin and pile up on the surface before they have a chance to mature. This happens because the immune system sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of the skin cells. Normally this turnover takes about a month, but in psoriasis it may occur in only a few days.
According to the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF), medication applied topically to the skin or scalp is the first line of defense when treating psoriasis.
Only two actives approved by FDA for psoriasis treatment are available over-the-counter: Salicylic Acid and Coal Tar
How do they work?
As a psoriasis treatment, salicylic acid acts as a scale lifter, helping to soften and remove psoriasis scales, and allowing other topical medication to better penetrate affected skin.
Coal tar is known to help slow the over-growth of skin cells occurring in psoriasis, and helps reduce the inflammation, itching and scaling of psoriasis.
Doctors recommend combining salicylic acid use with other treatments, including coal tar, to enhance psoriasis treatment effectiveness.
- Salicylic Acid (also called Sal-Acid) helps remove buildup and prepares skin for optimal response to other treatments.
- Coal tar helps reduce itching, scaling and irritation. It works best when applied to a clean and smooth skin surface, allowing for maximum skin penetration.
- For optimal results consider a combination of solutions
- One 3.5 oz tube of MG217 Medicated Moisturizing Psoriasis Cream With 3% Salicylic Acid
- Fragrance free MG217 psoriasis cream for itchy skin provides relief from redness, itching and scaling in a soothing seborrheic dermatitis treatment
- Moisturizing skin cream is a salicylic acid treatment that has Provitamin B5, avocado oil, shea butter, bisabolol, aloe, vitamin E, allantoin and panthenol
- Medicated skin cream controls flaking and helps prevent psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis symptom recurrence in a soothing moisturizing cream for dry skin
- Fast-absorbing seborrheic dermatitis cream doesn't stain and can be used as a daily salicylic acid cream
Salicylic acid 3%, Deionized water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Corn starch, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Cyclosiloxane blend, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Isopropyl myristate, Lanolin oil, Mahonia Aquifolium (Oregon-grape root), Sodium PCA, Sodium hydroxide, Aloe Vera gel 10X, C12-15 Alkyl benzoate, Glycyrrhizic Acid (Licorice extract), Ceteth-10 phosphate, Dicetyl phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, a-Bisabolol, Win Sense 23, Allantoin, D-Panthenol, Methyl paraben, n-Butyl paraben, Ethyl paraben, Isobutyl paraben, Propyl paraben
Apply to the affected area 1 to 4 times daily, or as directed by a doctor.