MG217 Max Strength Lidocaine Cooling Burn Spray 4 oz
MG217 Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cooling Burn Spray, with Lidocaine and Aloe Vera, 4 oz
- One 4 oz can of MG217 Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cooling Burn Spray
- Sunburn spray with 4% Lidocaine, aloe vera and camphor for quick, maximum strength relief with a cooling, moisturizing formula
- Topical pain reliever and itch soother works on minor cuts, scrapes, burns, sunburns, insect bites, stings and skin irritations
- First aid antiseptic prevents skin infections
- Non-aerosol can sprays in all directions for easy use
MG217 Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cooling Burn Spray provides quick relief for skin irritation and discomfort. The formula contains 4% Lidocaine and aloe vera to soothe skin, as well as an antiseptic to help promote healing of minor cuts and scrapes. This sunburn spray includes aloe and camphor to cool and moisturize the skin, and it is unscented, alcohol-free, and sting-free, making it suitable for the whole family. Its moisturizing formula is made up of just six ingredients, and it comes in a non-aerosol can that can be sprayed from any angle for easy application without rubbing or stickiness. To use, simply spray it on irritated skin.
Adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area, apply a small amount on area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%, Lidocaine HCI USP 4%, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract (Aloe vera), Camphor, Deionized water, Propylene glycol