Lotrimin Ultra UK 1 Week Athlete's Foot Treatment Cream
Lotrimin Ultra 1 Week Athlete's Foot Treatment Cream, Butenafine Hydrochloride 1%, 1.1 Oz
Get relief from the pain of athlete's foot with Lotrimin Ultra Athlete's Foot Cream. The active ingredient in Lotrimin Ultra Athlete's Foot Cream, butenafine hydrochloride, is clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot between the toes in one week if used as directed. Lotrimin Ultra relieves itchy, cracked feet and toes with this easy-to-apply, prescription strength formula for athletes and other active people. Fight fungus with the power of Lotrimin Ultra that kills the fungus that causes most athlete's foot in just 1 week. Lotrimin Ultra Athlete's Foot Cream can also be used on your body to treat jock itch and ringworm.
- Lotrimin Ultra 1 Week Athlete's Foot Treatment Cream, 1.1 Ounce Tube: ONE WEEK TREATMENT: Cure most athlete's foot between the toes in one week while providing effective relief from the itching and burning of athlete's foot.
- PROVEN TO CURE MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT: Kills the natural fungus that causes tinea pedis in athletes and others, commonly known as athlete's foot.
- PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH FORMULA: Lotrimin Ultra contains prescription strength butenafine hydrochloride medicine to kill most fungus between the toes.
- SAFE FOR KIDS OVER 12: Help your teenage athlete with the discomfort of itchy feet due to athlete's foot.
- ALSO TREATS JOCK ITCH AND RINGWORM: Fungus on your skin can lead to jock itch and ringworm, too. This prescription strength cream is formulated to treat all three conditions.
Stop Use Indications: Lotrimin Ultra AF Cream is for external use only. Do not use this product on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or the eyes, or for vaginal yeast infections. When using this product do not get it into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or irritation gets worse. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Health Concern: Antifungal
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol; Cetyl Alcohol; Glycerin; Glyceryl Monostearate SE; Polyoxyethylene (23) Cetyl Ether; Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Stearic Acid; Trolamine; White Petrolatum
Ingredients: Butenafine hydrochloride 1% (antifungal), benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate SE, polyoxyethylene (23) cetyl ether, propylene glycol dicaprylate, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, trolamine, white petrolatum.
Active Ingredients: Butenafine Hydrochloride
Active Ingredient Name: Butenafine hydrochloride
Dosage: 2 week twice a day or 4 weeks once a day
Instructions: Adults and children 12 years and older: Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube. Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying. For athlete's foot between the toes: Apply cream to the affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 1 week (morning and night), or once a day for 4 weeks, or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily. For jock itch and ringworm: apply cream once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor. Wash your hands after each use. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.